Sunday, October 26, 2008


Hi Friends & Family!


Welcome to Baby Peterson's Blog! We will be referring to our little one as BP throughout the website.... :) I am officially through my first trimester. We are entering week 15. I am feeling great! No morning sickness or nausea, just a little tired. The baby bump arrived last weekend; we kind of think it popped over night! We are looking forward to sharing weekly updates with you! We miss everyone back home so much but our friends in Florida have been very supportive!



BP's First Halloween

Last night Lee and I joined friends at a Halloween celebration in downtown WP. We dressed in 50's apparel. It was a lot of fun.

6 comments:

Grandma Welsh said...

Hi little baby Petey! We are so excited about another grandchild! Wish you were closer! What an exciting Christmas to see the "little bump" in person.

Jenny said...

I am SO happy that you started this blog! I can't wait to share the journey with you through your pictures and stories. It's only the most exciting time ever! You look GREAT!!

Taylor Joy said...

YEA- i'm so glad you're doing a blog. Keep us posted on everything! Taylor's excited for another baby- she's getting a little tired of being so spoiled. (yeah right) we love you guys!

Grandma Peterson said...

Hi Baby Petey!

We are soooo excited for your arrival in April. We are going to spoil you rotten; whatever you want, you can have.

Lindsay said...

Jordan~ your mom gave me your blog address...it's great! Doesn't it seem like we were just talking about this over the summer!?!? You are LUCKY you haven't had the morning sickness! Can't wait to see your "bump" grow! I swear I popped out overnight too!!! If you're home for Christmas, we'll have to get together. You're looking good!

Larson said...

Congrats! I heard from Tammy @ school one day! We'll be checking to see how everything is going! Happy Halloween!