Friday, April 3, 2009

LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS!

I had my weekly check-up today and first internal exam. I am 1 cm dialated, right on track, according to the Dr. I also had a sonogram to see where BP is positioned. His head is down and Lee says he can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Here's our baby boy! It was kind of hard to get a good picture because his face was smashed against my uterus (poor thing) but look at that face! Surreal! The technician said he had quite a bit of hair. Lee's jealous! We can't wait to meet him.... still working on that name!

Here is the first ultrasound pictures we received. What a difference!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Am i crazy or is there already some resemblance to a boy Taylor? - Ryan

Jenny said...

He looks so amazing. I can totally picture him. How very exciting. I am so happy for you guys.

Reg said...

WOW! I really am at a loss for words. That never happens!! Hair is a good thing ;)