Wednesday, November 11, 2009

6 MONTHS!

Braxton turned 6 months old on October 21st. He's doing great! He was in the 50th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height at his 6 month check up. No teeth yet but they're coming! Braxton is talking up a storm! He's a hit wherever we take him because he smiles at everybody! Every day with Braxton is a blessing! I can't imagine life without him (I can imagine sleep without him though, haha!) We moved into our new home on the 31st. Slowly but surely, the boxes are getting unpacked. Needless to say, it's been a busy month! Hope you enjoy the new pictures!
This is the life!

Just hanging out with my buddy, Conrad. I'm not quite crawling yet but it won't be long!

I give kisses now!

Nice face, mom!

Peggy and I spent a lot of time outside! We had so much fun!

Napping on Dad!
Football might be on but I'm tired!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

FINALLY! I miss you!

Braxton is getting so big and it cuter than ever.

Jordan, you looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Your new place looks beautiful! I bet it feels good to get all settled in. Matt and I are still getting situated and we have been at our place for a year! Braxton is sure a cutie! :)