Tuesday, November 25, 2008

10 Little Fingers & 10 Little Toes



Baby Peterson is 18 weeks and 3 days! Today we had an anatomy ultrasound. Lee came with me. I love when he comes because he asks 100 questions! We got to see the heart, kidneys, brain, fingers, and .... NOPE - no "gender specific" parts! The technician said she could tell the sex but Big Daddy didn't want to know (until we got into the parking lot and he asked if we should go back and ask.) What a guy! BP was being difficult too just like Big Daddy. BP would not turn towards us. We were told that our baby is positioned further back right now and that is why I'm not showing too much yet. I've received some very cool maternity clothes from our moms so I am ready with a new wardrobe!! Thanks Mom and Tammy!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

AMAZING PHOTOS!

I am so happy that you didn't find out. (Not that it would be bad if you did).

It's getting closer!

Miss you guys.