Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Belly Shot: 4 Months, 3 Days


The baby belly is growing. It seems to stick out more at night. We took this picture at 8 p.m. I haven't dove into the maternity clothes yet but I'm sure it's coming!





We went to the beach Sunday. I don't have many bikini days left! Although a friend of mine believes that the best time to wear a bikini is when you're pregnant!

Big Daddy (as he likes to call himself) wanted in on the "modeling" too! He's doing one of the things I can't do anymore.... suck in my stomach! :-)





2 comments:

Jenny said...

Looking great! Still able to rock a bikini! Go you! I see the little bump though. How exciting!

Barb S. said...

Hi Jordan and Big Daddy,
You both look wonderful! I only wish my stomach as as flat. I was glad your mom told me about the site so I could check up on you. I'll see you at Christmas time. Glad to hear everything is going so well-Enjoy!! Take care of each other.