Tuesday, January 6, 2009

24 Weeks and 3 Days

Our little boy is 24 weeks and 3 days old. He weights 1lb, 11 oz. and is about 13 inches long. Over the last couple of weeks, we have gotten to feel him move around. He seems to squirm the most when Lee tries to sing to him. We are relearning our nursey rhymes. It's funny how wrong we had some of them!

Isn't technology amazing? Our little alien is coming to life!

I told my 8th grade class today that I was pregnant. They couldn't believe that I was already 6 months along. Lee shared the website video with his 5th graders today. Now they are demanding that they know the name. Hopefully they'll tell me if they find out!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That first picture is amazing! They are all good. I can't believe you are 6 months already too. How EXCITING!!!

Reg said...

I can't believe how much more real those pictures make everything seem! WOW!!!