Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Petey Listens!


In the last post, I shared that my Dr. thought I was measuring a little small so Lee and I have been encouraging Baby Petey to GROW and he has listened very well. I had a check-up today and no ultrasound was ordered because I was back measuring in range. Over the last few days, I have really experienced some "Jackie Chan" like kicks. It's pretty cool except when it wakes me up in the middle of the night! Last night Lee and I visited St. Mary's Hospital for a birthing orientation. We received a tour of the OB floors, watched a birthing video (Yikes!), and participated in an answer-question session. We are going to be signing up for a couple of their free classes including Daddy Boot Camp! We had a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend despite Lee having a bad cold. Sunday we took Baby Petey to his first NHL game. Don't worry Dad & Roger, the hockey puck is not replacing the football!

Buy one, get one free nose bleed seats! :)

1 comment:

emilymichelle2281 said...

At least one male Peterson listens! I'm glad you're all doing well and little P is growing big and strong.