Friday, February 13, 2009

10 Weeks and Counting!

Per many of your requests, I took a few self portraits this morning. I actually didn't try to cut off my head but I figured it was ok since the requests were for "tummy" pictures not facial profiles. Tomorrow I will be 30 weeks. I definitely feel like I am getting bigger every day and people are finally starting to notice at work. In my head, I'm thinking, "how could you not?" An 8th grade girl told another teacher that she thought I was just gaining weight. haha! I'm doing that too! The sciatic nerve pain I was experiencing is gone! Wohoo! I am back exercising and not requesting nightly massages. At my last Dr.'s appointment (almost 2 weeks ago now), my uterus was measuring a little small but the Dr. said we would wait until the next appointment to determine whether an ultrasound should be ordered. We've been telling Baby Petey he needs to grow every day and I really think he has. My next apt is Tuesday (17th). I will keep you updated! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Nice workout clothes, huh?!

2 comments:

Grandma Peterson said...

Cute Mama!
Can't wait for the arrival of baby Petey!
Happy Valentines!
Love Grandma Tammy

Grandma Welsh said...

Hi Sweetie!
Love the belly! It is about time you start looking pregnant! I can't wait to see that little belly up close and personal in about 2 1/2 weeks! Better yet. . . meet my new Grandson in about 2 months!
Love you and miss you. . . all three of you!
Happy Valentines Day from Grandma and Grandpa Welsh