Saturday, September 12, 2009

Am I Cute or What?!

Chad & Landi gave Braxton a "Future Beaver" onsie so we had to get this family photo before it doesn't fit anymore!

Terri and Sandy Boggs gave me this super cute horse outfit. My bottom has a tail on it too. Someday I want to go to Kentucky to see them and Betsy and Travis.

I LOVE MY BEAR!

Not everyone gets to wear palm tree pants!

This is Nicole. She's friends with Mommy & Daddy and she watched me for 4 weeks while we looked for a permanent nanny. Nicole is the baby whisperer but she said I'm a tough one to figure out! I miss her!
Mommy's good friend and neighbor Emily comes down some mornings to play with me while Mommy gets ready for work. She's pretty special and Conrad and I are BFF's!

My onsie says, "It's Tubby Time!" Tubby Smith coaches basketball at Minnesota but he used to be at Kentucky so Betsy thought it was the perfect gift for me and daddy!

I had to look extra cute when we met Ashley and Steve for lunch. Ashley thinks I'm great and she bounced me on "my" exercise ball while Mommy and Daddy met with the realtor.

Mommy got to babysit Conrad and me for a few hours. Aren't we cute?!

I'm eating from a spoon for the first time. BANANAS.... I think I liked them. My diaper looked kind of funny though!

No comments: